NO KILLING AT THESE TIMES AND PLACES
1. ALL of Sunday
2. FHE, Institute, anytime in which the spirit is supposed to be present
3. While someone is in class
4. While someone is at work
5. NO bathroom kills
6. NO bedroom kills
7. NO KILLS WHILE ANYONE IS IN THE NUDE.
8. No killing during kill-free times as announced on this blog or on the FB event page.
9. If a person is reporting a kill, resolving an issue etc with the GM that person CANNOT be killed.
Fair warning if you walk around Nude all the time, then GM will disqualify you.
WAYS TO KILL
1. Touch the person with a spoon while holding the spoon.
2. Throw the spoon at the person while within 3 feet of them
3. Use a poison spoon, poison spoons can not be thrown, and if they are touched by the target the target is dead, even if the target gets touched on clothing, beware poison spoons.
How do you know if its a poison spoon? Poison spoons must have "poison" a skull and crossbones or some other notifier written or attached to the spoon. If you need to know whether a kill is good or not report it to a moderator of the Game Master who can judge the kill. The Game Master's word is final.
WHOSE MY NEW TARGET?
When you kill your target, your next target is their person. For example is Jessica is after Brandan and Brandan is after Teresa, Then when Jessica kills Brandan her new target is Teresa. SO in math terms if A=B and B=C, then A=C, this help???
REPORT YOUR KILLS
Report your kills to the game master with three things,
1. The name of the target
2. the Name of the killer
3. How the target was killed
You must report to get points.
When can I report?
-Game Master can receive it via text or in person between 9:30p.m-10:30pm. She can be found either in her apartment N309 or at the pool area. If these times don't work you can make an appointment via text.
CORNUCOPIA MEETING IS TONIGHT AT THE POOL MORE INFORMATION IN THE POST BELOW.
WAYS TO GET DISQUALIFIED
1. Yell, attack, or intimidate non-players, while I understand paranoia, if you cause someone else to get upset because you won't chill. I will disqualify you for your mental health and the health of the community.
2. Constantly argue whether you are dead or not, if you have a question on whether a kill was good, talk with the GM because GM gets final say and Will NOT allow constant argument.
3. Use the game as an excuse to hurt people emotionally or physically.
4. Remove yourself from area of play without informing GM of possibly absence. Its just not fair to everyone else who is trying to track you down.
5. Attack during a No Kill time or at a No Kill place cause an unwanted disruption or problems for the Target. I understand if you were Unaware but if you were aware and blatantly disregarded the rules, I will disqualify you.
Disqualification will prevent you from being honored at any Cornucopia meetings, any point wins, and any future play.
-May the Spoons be with you,